The most important checklists you will need right away when caring for an aging loved one are listed below. To print these checklists for use at home, you can access this article from your home computer by going the website. https://www.giversofcare.org
This website is where all the articles from the Genus App are housed, so if reading from a computer is easier, you can have access from this site.
- This checklist will help you with the many things to think about when looking for a long term facility for providing care for a loved one.
- This checklist will help you choose an agency for In-Home-Care.
- A medication checklist that you may want to use if you are not documenting meds in the Genus™ App.
- This checklist will help you gather all the important financial and legal documents and information you need to have on hand when caring for a loved one.
- A home-safety checklist is always a good idea to make sure your loved one is safe.
- The VA provides some more useful checklists when caring for a Veteran on this site.
Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the genusConnect™ of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. genusConnect™ bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.