The finance module is coming soon to genusConnect™. With the finance module, you’ll be able to:
- Add a financial partner like a bank, financial planner, or accountant.
- Submit potential financial partners to the database for review.
- Show all account balances for the person of care.
- View and break down expenses in the chart form of your choosing.
- See periodic recommended services from the genusConnect™ network, check out news and more.
CaREpay is coming soon to genusConnect™. With CaREpay, you’ll be able to:
- Enter a bill either by entering in information or taking a picture of it with your device.
- Arrange to have bills emailed to you and auto-populated in your caREpay module on behalf of your person of care.
- Pay bills directly from your device through your bank account or credit card.
- Submit receipts for expenses incurred for the person of care and post them for the other network members to review.
- Request assistance from one or more other network members for payment with a bill. Bills can be split among two or more members.
- View a complete history of bills payed by all network members.
- View a copy of the a bill.
- Enter bills using your device’s camera and logged into the system.
Voice companion is coming soon to genusConnect™. With voice companion, you’ll be able to:
- View a complete history of logged voice commands from your voice companion.
- Manage the different personalities available on your voice companion.
- Set up medicine reminders for the person of care.
- Set up programmed health tips for the person of care.
- Send a message to the person of care through your voice companion.
The concierge module is coming soon to genusConnect™. With the concierge module, you’ll be able to:
- View our vast list of partners, with whom necessary services are only a touch away. From the concierge module, you can request varying degrees of service to the person of care’s location. From home care visits to flower delivery, the genusConnect™ concierge allows you to book and pay for services right from the app. The list of services continues to grow as we build strong relationships within the caregiving industry.
Have a service or product that would be a good fit for genusConnect™? Contact us today to get your business listed.
The safety module is coming soon to genusConnect™. With the safety module, you’ll be able to:
- Pair Bluetooth® appliances to your genusConnect™ app and monitor whether the appliance is on and, if so, for how long.
- Monitor doors with with Bluetooth® sensors to review if they’re opened or closed.
- Monitor windows with with Bluetooth® sensors to review if they’re opened or closed.
- Use genusConnect™ to monitor home temperature using the latest popular hardware on the market.
- Install motion detectors to keep track of movement within the residence. Movement history can be tracked from within your genusConnect™ app.
- View camera details and monitor network cameras from within your genusConnect™ app.
The locations module is coming soon to genusConnect™. With the locations module, you’ll be able to:
- Monitor the community’s location in relation to the person of care.
- View duration of time the person of care has spent at their current location.
- Check the location of the person of care.
- See who the closest caregiver is and how far away they are.
Source: The National Safety Council
Safety at home_ Falls
Headline: Slip Trip and Fall Prevention
Who should read:
Givers of care who are looking to safe proof the home of those they are caring for.
Summary of article:
One in three older adults fall each year. These falls can dramatically effect their quality of life. This article shares the basic guide for improving safety in the living space for the person of care.